Seasonal Allergy Alertadmin
Trees, grass, and ragweed are the main culprits during spring allergy season. To limit the aggravation caused by pollen there are a few things allergy sufferers can do to prevent symptoms.
- Visit your doctor to find out what kind of pollen you’re allergic to.
- When planning activities pay attention to the pollen and mold counts provided in daily environmental forecasts.
- Sunglasses and hats can help to keep pollen out of the eyes and limit its effects.
- To keep pollen out of the house, keep windows and doors closed during high pollen periods.
- Finally, there are also a number of OTC and prescription medications that ease symptoms.